The young skin is always hydrated by the Hyaluronic Acid, a basic components of connective tissue of humans and other mammals. It gives to skin those particular features of resistance and is in charged to maintain the natural hydration, turgidity, plasticity and viscosity, thanks to its physicochemical properties able to complexing with water’s molecules.
A young face appears rounded, with high cheekbones and jaws well defined, and predominance of convexes lines over concaves.
Over time, the reduction of body production of Hyaluronic Acid determines the impairing of skin producing wrinkles and blemishes.
By aging the skin starts to be dry and its volume decreased: moreover hormones, sun exposition and smoking associated with pregnancy, facial mimic, reduction of fat from cheeks and buccal, concur to the evidence of wrinkles and other blemishes, the skin is less elastic and more fragile, starting sinking and carrying all facial lines down.
In order to obtain a rejuvenation of the overall appearance, is necessary to treat singularly all the aspects that affect aging process through a careful analysis and evaluation of etiopathogenetic mechanisms responsible of this process.
Is possible to divide them into 5 areas:
- Treatment of upper third part of the face: Frontal wrinkles – Glabellar – Periocular
- Treatment of middle third and lower third part: Nose and buccal wrinkles – Nasolabial – Marionette lines – Barcode – Tear through.
- Treatment of cheekbones and buccal volume loss
- Treatment of Foto Aging
- Treatment of hydration and thickness loss
To which correspond 5 fast procedures to be made in medical ambulatory, without recovery and without a surgery.
- Botulinum Toxin: indicated for the treatment of frontal and periocular wrinkles. It consists in small injections into precise points in correspondence with the muscles responsible. The natural effect starts to be visible after 5 – 7 days from the injections.
- Filler: It consists in injection of Hyaluronic Acid to redefine face contour and to fill wrinkles leaving a lifting sensation. Injections involved 8 specific points to produce a better cheekbones projection, cheeks higher and solider and smoothness of buccal and nasolabial furrow. The result is an overall effect of rejuvenation of the face and lines.
- Lipofilling: Consists in injections of adipose tissue taken from the patient itself, after adequate treatment. This fat taken root by receiving parts giving stability and proportion.
- Foto Aging: the treatment is made by laser which reduce the skin foto-aging caused by sun exposition, smoking and other atmosphere factors. It helps remove spots, capillaries, and teleangectasias which give that old and faded appearance to face and neck. Further the thermal effect stimulates the synthesis of collagen energizing the skin and releasing a brilliant aspect.
- Biostimulation – PRP – Carboxytherapy: this are all regenerating therapies. The Biostimulation consists in intradermal injections based on a mixture of Hyaluronic Acid with low molecular weight, vitamins, amino acids, glycosaminoglycans with antioxidant properties, antiradical free and stimulant for the production of fibroblasts and collagen and elastin. The PRP is a treatment that uses the effect of autologous growth factors (of the same subject) obtained by centrifuging the blood obtained with a simple drawing. This involves taking the patient’s platelet rich in growth factors and use them for skin rejuvenation. The Carboxy therapy is a treatment that uses carbon dioxide administered through the skin and subcutaneous injection. It acts on the blood circulation which will improve due the opening of the capillaries caused by their treatment. The skin will be considerably rejuvenated with immediate effect, with improved hydration and skin radiance.
Since skin aging continues and treatments are performed with absorbable products, it is necessary to repeat them in time, but a careful treatment planning will achieve the desired results and maintain the result rather stable over time.